Monday, September 8, 2008

First date

Now that I got home from the mission it was time to date the girls. It seemed the ones that everyone was after were in Hyrum. Her name was Melva Nielson. After three tries I finally got a date with her to a fireside in Wellsville. When I picked her up she asked me if it would be okay if her girlfriend went with us also. I said sure so we went down and she introduced me to Jolene Eliason. We went to the fireside and Melva had to sit on the stand so Jolene and I sat on the back row so we could hold hands. I asked Jolene for a date in February to the Cache Stake Gold and Green Ball. After the dance we went out to Casper's Malt Shoppe and had a parfait. Jolene thought she had died and gone to heaven it was so good. I think she has already decided what she wanted in life but was going to play hard to get for awhile. Thank you Melva for introducing me to Jolene.

Jolene & Richard
Casper's Ice-Cream Malt Shoppe
Casper's Parfait

No comments: