In July 1949 I recieved a mission call to serve in the Eastern States Mission. I reported to the mission home in Salt Lake City September 10. However before leaving for the mission field my twin brother Ronald passed away on August 25 from a perforated ulcer. He was buried in Richmond, Utah. I preceded to the mission home on the 10th so mother had an empty home void of the twins all at once. I served in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and, Chester Pa. The mission home was in New York City. After being trained in the PHiladelphia area I received a transfer to Upstate New York. (Saranac Lake and Lake Placid area.) I finished up my mission in Eerie, Pennsylvania, and returned home October 1951.

Missionary Picture

A minute spent with the prophet Harold B. Lee.

I don't do this anymore.

My twin Ronald Whittle Merrill
No comments:
Post a Comment