skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Casco King
A History of
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Pilot License
On July 11, 1965 I recieved my pilots license. I flew a Cessna 182 that I owned mainly just around Cache Valley and Utah area. I did fly back to New York one year for the Hill Camorah Pageant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(31)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(23)
A Temple Call
Temple Experience
The New Plant
Pilot License
Sherwin's Birth
Mardee's Birth
Officiating at the Font
Fudgies
Kaylene's Birth
California
Cynde's Birth
Kendal's Birth
Honeymoon
Wedding Day July 9, 1952
The Engagement Ring
First date
Mission Call
High School Years
Merrill Kids
Upon returning home from Arizona in 1943 Casper pu...
The Logan Plant
Family goes to Arizona
Grade School 1936
►
August
(2)
About Me
Richard and Jolene
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Amber & Adam Allen
Andrea & Brady Murray
Braden & Savannah Merrill
Jordan & Arica Allen
Linsey & Troy Rolle
Shay & Michelle Merrill
No comments:
Post a Comment